Considering email is a mission-critical communications tool that allows people to efficiently interact,
your company should be utilizing the world’s leading corporate email platform. Here at Connections for Business, we enable small and medium sized businesses to enjoy the same enterprise strength IT that larger, Fortune 500 companies have, but at an affordable price. Let us handle your exchange hosting in South Florida.
Proven to be the world’s most popular business messaging platform, Microsoft Exchange provides your company with a plethora of benefits. By allowing Connections for Business to handle your exchange hosting in South Florida, you are boosting your company’s productivity through advanced features like always-synced email, files, calendars and contacts. Additional benefits include mobile access, advanced webmail and calendar sharing.
- Anywhere access through Outlook, Outlook Web Access and mobile devices
- Large disk space ensures you never have to delete important emails from your inbox
- Fast, easy and secure allowing you to send large files (up to 1GB) by email
- Delegate permissions to responsible users based on job function without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface.
Calendars and Contacts:
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you store company contacts and distribution lists and share with everyone
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team
Combined with our other managed services, we offer you the opportunity to use Microsoft Exchange without having to buy your own expensive server. On top of that, we setup and handle all your email remotely. When you let Connections for Business manage your exchange hosting in South Florida, you’re enabling your business to keep your messaging environment running at a lower cost with an enterprise-class, Outlook based, email and collaboration solution.
Why wait any longer? Stop wasting money and start making money! Call or email Connections for Business today and find out more.